Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Amazing!

I love everything about this game. It's extremely customizable, and fun to play. I've been playing for over an hour and I'm not sick of it yet, which puts it very high in my top 10 favorite flash games. A lot of work was put into this, and it's a truly amazing experience.

And to satan33, the keys are remappable, so just change it to something else. Insert and Delete are in a very inconvenient place on my keyboard, so I remaped them.

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

Wow!

That game was truly awesome! Keep it up!

Found Lost Found Lost

Wow

That was truly awesome, you have to look pretty deep into it to figure out the clues, and what you have to do.

Contra Game Workshop Contra Game Workshop

Wow

You are truly one of a kind flash programmer, my friend. I have to say, this is probably one of the best I've ever seen. Keep it up.

dbz-incomplete game dbz-incomplete game

Size limit

You can't get the full version on becuase of the size limit. Downsize some of the stuff, use optimization on any audio. 5mb is the limit, this is almost 5.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Awesome game.

Definetly a very good game. Easy at first, and gets very complicated as you go on. Strategic, but the whole idea of hurling people in the air to see them drop to their death is hilarious. One theme songs for this. "It's Raining Men"!